The most used materials are:
- polypropylene with reinforced adhesive (eg S2045);
- PRIMAX PLUS (plastic material with good adhesion);
- other plastic materials based on use.
For tags, mainly used as collars, PEPPART (rigid plastic material) is usually used for multi-lane collars, while for single-lane tags any plastic material is fine, such as POLYART, PEPPART YUPO FDR.
The range of solutions for traceability of products in the horticultural sector completes:
- the production of neutral and printed labels;
- supply of black and colored ribbons;
- thermal transfer barcode printers;
- digital printers for color labels on demand, to independently print the photo of the plant directly on the passport label;
- barcode readers and terminals for reading 1D and 2D codes.